Monday, August 11, 2008

A little about me...

1. What is your occupation right now? Residential counselor

2. What color are your socks right now? white, grey and purple
>
> 3. What are you listening to right now? men's gymnastics!!! Love it!!
>
> 4. What was the last thing that you ate? hot fudge sundae
>
> 5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, but I want to.
>
> 6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? either my mom or Annie
>
> 7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? she's pretty awesome
>
> 8. How old are you today? 26...almost 27...just doesn't seem like I should be that old
>
> 9. What is your favourite sport to watch? American Football
>
> 10. What is your favourite drink? iced nonfat no whip white mocha. Dr. Pepper. Chocolate milk. Water
>
> 11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yep.
>
> 12. Favorite food? sandwiches...apparently this is strange. and I love ice cream
>
> 13. What is the last movie you watched? Bring it on...don't judge.
>
> 14. Favourite day of the year? I don't think I have one.
>
> 15. How do you vent anger? work out, write, drive, play the music really really loud
>
> 16. What was your favourite toy as a child? He-Man/She-Ra, Micro Machines,
>
> 17. What is your favourite season? I theory autumn but I've haven't lived anywhere in a long time where it actually starts to cool off at that time of year.
>
> 18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries all the way. They're just so expensive...
>
> 19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? who doesn't like for people to respond?
>
> 20. Who is the most likely to respond? well since I didn't email this no one
>
> 21. Who is least likely to respond? see answer above
>
> 22. Living arrangements? an apt in Cordova
>
> 23. When was the last time you cried? um one night last week.
>
> 24. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes
>
> 25. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? see answer to question 20
>
> 26. What did you do last night? um watched the Olympics? Ate some waffles.
>
> 27. What inspires you the most? knowing that there are hurting people out there
>
> 28 What are you most afraid of? rodents
>
> 29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese.
>
> 30. Favorite dog breed? huskies
>
> 31. Favorite day of the week? now that I'm a working woman...Saturday!!!!
>
> 32. How many provinces have you lived in? um zero-but 4 States-Florida, Alabama, Texas and now Tennessee

No comments: